Yorkshire 4x4 Response

Yorkshire 4x4 Response (https://www.yorkshire4x4response.org/forums.php)
-   Guest Area (https://www.yorkshire4x4response.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Joke Thread (https://www.yorkshire4x4response.org/showthread.php?t=310)

YR037 04-02-2010 03:34 PM

ebay

Why on BUY iT now only do you get people watching,got fishing tackle on and all got 6 watchers.

YR001 04-02-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinky (Post 43783)
Why on BUY iT now only do you get people watching,got fishing tackle on and all got 6 watchers.

That's not a very good joke ;)

YR037 04-02-2010 04:55 PM

Could,nt think of a good punch line

Dave White YR009 15-02-2010 08:56 AM

There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar.The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on. Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke!"Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask."Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, then neither will I."

YR086 24-03-2010 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Having a "goldfish bowl facilitated discussion" with a user group? Make sure you acheive meaningful "trialogue", maybe through a "thought shower".

These and many more public sector jargon words are on the enclosed list banned by the Local Government Association - enjoy...

YR041 24-03-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Goolden (Post 46689)
Having a "goldfish bowl facilitated discussion" with a user group? Make sure you acheive meaningful "trialogue", maybe through a "thought shower".

These and many more public sector jargon words are on the enclosed list banned by the Local Government Association - enjoy...

ha ha its like a afternoon at one of our consultants offices!!!

YR031 24-03-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave White (Post 44655)
There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar.The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on. Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke!"Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask."Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, then neither will I."

In a similar vein, why is american beer like making love in a canoe?, they're both 'effin close to water!.:lol:

YR106 25-03-2010 01:02 PM

Nissan at gorden chesterfield they having laugh at my exspence want £450 for new rear diff flange & seal, and £350 for new abs wiring lombe all due to fact whent off road and got some matting roand prop and riped 4 wire`s in harf on back driver side.

Dave White YR009 03-04-2010 10:06 PM

A man was sitting alone in his office one night when a genie popped up out of his ashtray.

"...and what will your third wish be?"

The man looked at the genie and said, "Huh? How can I be getting a third wish when I haven't had a first or second wish yet?"

"You have had two wishes already," the genie said, "but your second wish was for me to put everything back the way it was before you made your first wish. Thus, you remember nothing, because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.
You now have one wish left."

"Okay," said the man, "I don't believe this, but what the heck.
I've always wanted to understand women. I'd love to know what's going on inside their heads."

"Funny," said the genie as it granted his wish and disappeared forever, "That was your first wish, too!"

YR001 04-04-2010 07:17 PM

Really Dave - that's too true to be funny :D