Old 25-01-2008   #59
Dave White
Forum Handle: Dave White YR009
Responder

Vehicle: Defender 110 Utility
Responder No: YR009
Call Sign: M0PLR
Region: East Riding of Yorkshire
Dave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud of
This is from a freind on another mailing list real life :-) (I think)

On Tuesday, we went to Flamingoland and, apart from one ride, had quite an easy time of it with the queues. The one ride that had a long wait was the Log Flume - perhaps it's because there were only two "boats" working. Sam was insistent that he wanted to go on despite the one-hour wait. Debbie queued with him, and fed him copious amounts of juice ("Fruit Shoot" - it comes in opaque bottles with those sucky-type drink spouts) to keep him cool in the obscene heat, and even took to pouring her mineral water over his feet and neck to keep him cool.
They were almost at the front of the queue and the inevitable happened: "I need the toilet." There was nowhere to go - at least not without wasting the time they'd already spent waiting, so Debbie told him to pee in one of the empty juice bottle.

When they got to the boat, they had to leave their belongings on a table while they were on the ride.

The moral?
Don't steal "Fruit Shoot" from someone who's left it on a table while they are on a fairground ride.

The thing that amuses me is that somewhere in the northeast of England there's someone telling their version of the same story with the moral "Don't buy Fruit Shoot - it tastes like p*ss".
Dave White YR009 is offline   Reply With Quote