Go Back   Yorkshire 4x4 Response > Public Pages > Guest Area

Guest Area Guest chat area for all members of website, please introduce yourself and ask any pre-membership questions here! (Public)

» Website Tools
» External Links
Follow us on twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
» Group Information
We are in the process of moving to a new website. This site is maintained for historical purposes.
Please check out our new website here www.yr4x4r.com

New Registrations are disabled here

If you are interested in signing up to the group, please go here here

Verify Yorkshire 4x4 Response Membership (Public)
Use this search to check an individual is a responder and covered by insurance held by YR4x4R

Responder Name:

Old 04-07-2008   #151
Dave White
Forum Handle: Dave White YR009
Responder

Vehicle: Defender 110 Utility
Responder No: YR009
Call Sign: M0PLR
Region: East Riding of Yorkshire
Dave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud of
A man is cupping his hand to scoop water from a highland stream in Scotland. The gamekeeper spots him and shouts, 'Dinnae drink thon water min, it's foo o' coo's sh*te n pish.' The man replies, 'my good fellow, I'm English ... repeat that in English.' The gamekeeper replies, 'I said use both hands - you get more that way.'
Dave White YR009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008   #152
Dave White
Responder

Dave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud of
Water found on Mars! NASA photo

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0504...nMars2_gcc.jpg
Old 12-07-2008   #153
Dave White
Responder

"You can't polish a turd, you can roll it in glitter and even dress it up as something else, but in the end it still stinks to high heaven!"
Old 17-07-2008   #154
John Potts
Forum Handle: YR001

YR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant future
Little Morris Cohen was doing very badly in maths. His parents had tried everything: tutors, mentors, flash cards, special learning mathematics. Finally, in a last ditch effort, they took Morris down and enrolled him in the local Catholic school.

After the first day, little Morris came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn't even kiss his mother hello. Instead, he went straight to his room and started studying. Books and papers were spread out all over the room and little Morris was hard at work. His mother was amazed. She called him down to dinner; to her shock, the minute he was done, he marched back to his room without a word, and in no time, he was back hitting the books as hard as before. This went on for some time, day after day while the mother tried to understand what made all the difference.

Finally, little Morris brought home his report card. He quietly laid it on the table went up to his room and hit the books.

With great trepidation his Mum looked at it and to her great surprise, little Morris got an "A" in math. She could no longer hold her curiosity. She went to his room and said: "Son, what was it? Was it the nuns?"

Little Morris looked at her and shook his head, "No"

"Well, then", she replied, "Was it the books, the discipline, the structure, the uniforms? WHAT was it?"

Little Morris looked at her and said, "Well, on the first day of school, when I saw that guy nailed to the Plus Sign, I knew they weren't f***ing around."
YR001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008   #155
Dave White
Responder

A young blonde Portsmouth girl, down on her luck, decided to end it all one night by casting herself into the cold, dark waters off Gunwharf Quay.

As she stood on the edge, pondering the infinite, a young sailor noticed her as he strolled by. 'You're not thinking of jumping, are you babes?' he asked.

'Yes, I am.' replied the sobbing girl.

Putting his arm around her, the kind sailor coaxed her back from the edge.
'Look, nothing's worth that. I'll tell you what; I'm sailing off for Australia tomorrow. Why don't you stow away on board and start a new life over there. I'll set you up in one of the lifeboats on the deck, bring you food and water every night and I'll look after you if you look after me- if you know what I mean. You just have to keep very quiet so that you won't be found'.

The girl, having no better prospects, agreed, and the sailor sneaked her on board that very night. For the next 3 weeks the sailor came to her lifeboat every night, bringing food and water, and making love to her until dawn.

Then, during the fourth week, the captain was performing a routine inspection of the ship and its lifeboats. He peeled back the cover to find the startled blonde, and demanded an explanation.

The girl came clean, 'I've stowed away to get to Australia . One of the sailors is helping me out. He set me up in here and brings me food and water every night and he's screwing me.

The captain stared at her for a moment before he replied, 'He certainly is love. This is the Isle of Wight Ferry
Old 18-07-2008   #156
John Potts

YR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant future
A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away. She said, 'But we don't know anything about each other.'
> He said, "That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along."
> So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a very nice resort.
>
>
> One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 meter board and did a two and a half tuck, followed by three rotations in the pike position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.
>
> After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel. She said, "That was incredible!" He said, "I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along."
>
> So she got up, jumped in the pool and started swimming lengths. After seventy-five lengths she climbed out of the pool, lay down on her towel and was hardly out of breath. He said, "That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?"
> "No," she said, "I was a prostitute in Liverpool but I worked both sides of the Mersey !"
Old 18-07-2008   #157
John Potts

Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of
tabouli and a pint of goat's milk.

The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse and starts
flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing.

'This is my oldest son Mohammed. He would be 24 years old now.'

'Yes, I remember him as a baby' says the other mother cheerfully.

'He's a martyr now though' mum confides.

'Oh, so sad dear' says the other.

'And this is my second son Kalid. He would be 21'.

'Oh, I remember him,' says the other happily. 'He had such curly hair
when he was born'.

'He's a martyr too' says mum quietly.

'Oh, gracious me ...' Says the other.

'And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would be
18', she whispers.

'Yes' says the friend enthusiastically, 'I remember when he first
started school'.

'He's a martyr also,' says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully
at the photographs and says..

'They blow up so fast, don't they?'
Old 19-07-2008   #158
Forum Handle: YR030
YR4x4R Website User

Vehicle: Nissan Terrano
YR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to behold
Dad could you tell me how to spell clitorous !!!

No son If you had only asked me last night ,It was on the tip of my tongue
Old 19-07-2008   #159
YR4x4R Website User

YR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to behold
Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't
prepared for the answer. In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting
attorney called his first witness, a grand motherly, elderly woman to
the stand.

He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since
you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been
disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you
manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think
You're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will
amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across
the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was
a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He
can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is
one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his
wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know
him."

The defense attorney almost died The judge asked both counselors to
approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

"If either of you f**king idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you
to the electric chair!"
Old 19-07-2008   #160
YR4x4R Website User

Fatherly Talk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BUSH.jpg
Views:	1390
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	287