Go Back   Yorkshire 4x4 Response > Public Pages > Guest Area

Guest Area Guest chat area for all members of website, please introduce yourself and ask any pre-membership questions here! (Public)

» Website Tools
» External Links
Follow us on twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
» Group Information
We are in the process of moving to a new website. This site is maintained for historical purposes.
Please check out our new website here www.yr4x4r.com

New Registrations are disabled here

If you are interested in signing up to the group, please go here here

Verify Yorkshire 4x4 Response Membership (Public)
Use this search to check an individual is a responder and covered by insurance held by YR4x4R

Responder Name:

Old 16-10-2008   #191
Simon Bentley
Forum Handle: Simon Bentley YR005
Associate Member

Vehicle: Vauxhall Combo
Responder No: YR005
Call Sign: 2E0HYR
Region: West Yorkshire
Simon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to behold
Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play music in women's breast implants.
The iBreast will cost £499 to £599.
This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them
Simon Bentley YR005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008   #192
John Potts
Forum Handle: YR001

YR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant future
A TRUE IRISH STORY

Paddy met Mick in the street and Mick said, ''Paddy, will you draw your bedroom curtains before making love to your wife in future?''

''Why?'' Paddy asked.

''Because,'' said Mick, ''the entire street was laughing when they saw you making love yesterday.''

Mick said, ''Silly buggers, the laugh's on them.

I wasn't home yesterday.''
YR001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008   #193
Joseph McBride (YR045)
Forum Handle: joseph
4x4 Response Network

Vehicle: Discovery 1 200tdi 3door
Call Sign: 2E0BVE
Region: Not in Yorks/Lincs
joseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura about
a scientist has invented a bra that stops womens breats from jiggling up an down, while jogging. And also stops nipples sticking out when out in the cold. His colleagues have kicked the living daylights out of him..
joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008   #194
Joseph McBride (YR045)
Forum Handle: joseph
4x4 Response Network

Vehicle: Discovery 1 200tdi 3door
Call Sign: 2E0BVE
Region: Not in Yorks/Lincs
joseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura aboutjoseph has a spectacular aura about
A man asks his wife "Dear, what would you do if I won the lottery??"

She replies - "I would take half the money and leave you!!"

He says - "Well, your in luck..... I just got 3 numbers! Here's your fiver. Now get lost..
joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008   #195
Neil Howson
Forum Handle: Neil Howson YR004
YR4x4R Control Team

Vehicle: Ford Focus
Responder No: YR004
Call Sign: M0ZNH
Region: East Riding of Yorkshire
Neil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud ofNeil Howson YR004 has much to be proud of
My girlfriend was standing in the kitchen
Preparing to boil eggs for breakfast,
Wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.
As I walked in almost awake,
She turned and said softly,
'You've got to make love to me this very moment.'
My eyes lit up and I thought,
'I am either still dreaming or
This is going to be my lucky day.'
Not wanting to lose the moment,
I embraced her and then gave it my all;
Right there on the kitchen table.
Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the
stove, her 'T' shirt still around her neck.
A little puzzled, I asked, 'What was that all about?'
She explained, 'The egg timer's broken.'

Obviously, the eggs were inedible after boiling for 2 hours......
Neil Howson YR004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008   #196
Forum Handle: YR041
YR4x4R Website User

Region: West Yorkshire
YR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond reputeYR041 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilhowson View Post
My girlfriend was standing in the kitchen
Preparing to boil eggs for breakfast,
Wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.
As I walked in almost awake,
She turned and said softly,
'You've got to make love to me this very moment.'
My eyes lit up and I thought,
'I am either still dreaming or
This is going to be my lucky day.'
Not wanting to lose the moment,
I embraced her and then gave it my all;
Right there on the kitchen table.
Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the
stove, her 'T' shirt still around her neck.
A little puzzled, I asked, 'What was that all about?'
She explained, 'The egg timer's broken.'

Obviously, the eggs were inedible after boiling for 2 hours......
What a stud Neil!
Old 23-10-2008   #197
John Potts

YR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant futureYR001 has a brilliant future
A cowboy and his wife had just got married and found a nice hotel for their wedding night.

The man approached the front desk and asked for a room.
He said, 'We're on our honeymoon and we need a nice room with a good strong bed.'

The clerk winked, 'You want the 'Bridal'?'

The cowboy reflected on this for a moment and then replied, 'Nope, I reckon not. I'll just hold onto her ears until she gets used to it.'
Old 23-10-2008   #198
John Potts

> What some chicks will do for money>>> A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine>> restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman>> comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open>> mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.>> His wife glares at her husband and says, "Who the hell was>> that?">> Oh! replies the husband, "she's my mistress.">> "Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a > divorce!">> "I can understand that," replies her husband, "but> remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to > Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more > Infiniti or Lexus in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision > is yours.">> Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe>> on his arm.>> "Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.>> "That's his mistress," says her husband.>> "Ours is prettier," she replies.
Old 23-10-2008   #199
John Potts

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, 'Here's to spending the rest of me life!, between the legs of me wife!'

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, 'I won the prize for the Best toast of the night.'

She said, 'Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?'

John said, 'Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife.'

'Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!' Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner.

The man chuckled leeringly and said, 'John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary.'

She said, 'Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come.'
Old 27-10-2008   #200
John Potts

Confessions of a hooker

A couple were lying in bed together on the morning of their tenth

wedding anniversary when the wife says 'Darling, as this is such a

special occasion, I think that it is time I made a confession.

Before we were married I was a hooker for eight years'

The husband ponders for a moment and then looks into his wife's eyes and says

'My love, you have been a perfect wife for ten years, I cannot hold your past

against you, in fact maybe you could show me a few tricks of the trade and spice up our sex life a bit?'

She said 'I don't think you understand, my name was Brian and I played for Wigan .