Go Back   Yorkshire 4x4 Response > Public Pages > Guest Area

Guest Area Guest chat area for all members of website, please introduce yourself and ask any pre-membership questions here! (Public)

» Website Tools
» External Links
Follow us on twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
» Group Information
We are in the process of moving to a new website. This site is maintained for historical purposes.
Please check out our new website here www.yr4x4r.com

New Registrations are disabled here

If you are interested in signing up to the group, please go here here

Verify Yorkshire 4x4 Response Membership (Public)
Use this search to check an individual is a responder and covered by insurance held by YR4x4R

Responder Name:

Old 20-07-2011   #351
Dave White
Forum Handle: Dave White YR009
Responder

Vehicle: Defender 110 Utility
Responder No: YR009
Call Sign: M0PLR
Region: East Riding of Yorkshire
Dave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_M0YAA View Post
Just figured out why I'm overweight! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "For extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "Fairy" dish soap. It says " Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove"
lol must try it
Dave White YR009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #352
Dave White
Responder

Dave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud of
I’ve discovered one of my ancestors was killed at the battle of Hastings.
He wasn’t a soldier.
He was camping in the field next door and went over to complain about the noise.
Old 12-08-2011   #353
Dave White
Responder

Isn't it strange how Sexy Women always drive Cute Little Cars??
That reminds me the MOT's due on the wife's 130 crew cab !
Old 12-08-2011   #354
Forum Handle: YR232
YR4x4R Website User

Vehicle: Landcruiser Colorado 3lt D
Region: Lincolnshire
YR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of lightYR232 is a glorious beacon of light
WHAT PART OF YOUR BODY GOES TO HEAVEN FIRST?

The nun teaching Sunday school was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question, 'When you die and go to Heaven, which part of your body goes first?'

Suzy raised her hand and said, 'I think it's your hands.'
'Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?'

Suzy replied:
'Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God takes your hands first.'

'What a wonderful answer!', the nun said.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said,
'Sister, I think it's your feet.'
The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face.

'Now, Johnny, why do you think it would be your feet?'

Johnny said: 'Well, I walked past Mom and Dad's bedroom the other night.
Mom had her legs up in the air and she was saying:
'Oh God! I'm coming!'

If Dad hadn't pinned her down, I reckon we'd have lost her."

. . . . . . . The nun had to leave the room.
Old 12-08-2011   #355
Dave Rudderham
Forum Handle: YR143

YR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to all
the first rioter has been convicted of looting DFS, he got a £1000 fine but pays nothing for a year then gets 4 years interest free credit...
YR143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011   #356
Patrick Holmes
Forum Handle: Patrick Holmes YR023
YR4x4R Technical Team

Vehicle: Discovery, Evoque
Responder No: YR023
Region: West Yorkshire
Patrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to beholdPatrick Holmes YR023 is a splendid one to behold
This morning on the way to work I drove into the back of a car, at some lights, whilst not really paying attention.

The driver got out and he was a dwarf.

He said, "I'm not happy."
I replied, "Well, which one are you then?"
Patrick Holmes YR023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011   #357
Dave Rudderham
Forum Handle: YR143

YR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to allYR143 is a name known to all
Title: A Sexual Encounter between a Capacitor and an Inductor

One evening, with his charge at full capacity, Micro Farad decided to get a cute coil to discharge him. He went to the Magnet Bar to pick up a chip called Millie Amp. He caught her out back trying self induction; fortunately, she had not damaged her solenoid. The two took off on his megacycle and rode across the Wheatstone Bridge into a magnetic field, next to a flowing current , to watch the sine waves.

Micro Farad was very much stimulated by Millie's characteristic curve. Being attractive himself, he soon had her field fully excited. He set her on the ground potential, raised his frequency, lowered her resistance, and pulled out his high voltage probe. When he inserted it in parallel, he short-circuited her shunt. Fully excited, Millie cried out, "ohm, ohm, give me mho". As he increased his tube to maximum output, her coil vibrated from the current flow. It did not take long for her shunt to reach maximum heat. Now with the excessive current shortening her shunt, Micro's capacity rapidly discharged – every electron was drained off. But that was not the end of it. Indeed, they fluxed all night, tried various connections and hookings until his bar magnet weakened, and he could no longer generate enough voltage to sustain his collapsing field. With his battery fully discharged, Micro was unable to excite his tickler, so they went home. A few weeks later, they were merged forever and oscillated happily ever after.
YR143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011   #358
Dave White
Responder

I keep getting the urge to chat up pregnant women - I must be having a
midwife crisis....
Old 18-08-2011   #359
David Walker
Forum Handle: David Walker YR062
YR4x4R Responder

Vehicle: Nissan Navara
Responder No: YR062
Call Sign: 2e0FLA
David Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Walker YR062 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave White View Post
I keep getting the urge to chat up pregnant women - I must be having a
midwife crisis....
David Walker YR062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011   #360
Dave White
Responder

Cletus & Billy Bob...

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap
in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in
front of an old green John Deere tractor .

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides
off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then
hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his
overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.

Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal
his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the
T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.

Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the heck're ya
doing, Billy Bob?"

"Good Lord, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an
obviously embarrassed Billy Bob .

"But me 'n the ol' lady been havin' trouble lately in the bedroom
d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do something sexy to a
tractor."