Go Back   Yorkshire 4x4 Response > Public Pages > Guest Area

Guest Area Guest chat area for all members of website, please introduce yourself and ask any pre-membership questions here! (Public)

» Website Tools
» External Links
Follow us on twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
» Group Information
We are in the process of moving to a new website. This site is maintained for historical purposes.
Please check out our new website here www.yr4x4r.com

New Registrations are disabled here

If you are interested in signing up to the group, please go here here

Verify Yorkshire 4x4 Response Membership (Public)
Use this search to check an individual is a responder and covered by insurance held by YR4x4R

Responder Name:

Old 11-12-2007   #31
Simon Bentley
Forum Handle: Simon Bentley YR005
Associate Member

Vehicle: Vauxhall Combo
Responder No: YR005
Call Sign: 2E0HYR
Region: West Yorkshire
Simon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to behold
http://forum.difflock.com/files/confession_time_202.jpg
Simon Bentley YR005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #32
Dave White
Forum Handle: Dave White YR009
Responder

Vehicle: Defender 110 Utility
Responder No: YR009
Call Sign: M0PLR
Region: East Riding of Yorkshire
Dave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud ofDave White YR009 has much to be proud of
You wonder if anyone reads em first...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	familyplanning.jpg
Views:	2071
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	123  
Dave White YR009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007   #33
Simon Bentley
Associate Member

Simon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to beholdSimon Bentley YR005 is a splendid one to behold
What If It Had Been 3 Wise WOMEN??

Do you know what would have happened if it had been three Wise
Women instead of three Wise Men ?

Women would say:

They would have asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver
the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and brought
practical gifts.

Here's Men's rebuttal.....

Yeah, and do you know what they said would have said when they
left?

"Did you see the sandals Mary was wearing with that gown?"

"That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph!"

"Can you believe they let all of those disgusting animals in the
house?"

"I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now!"

"And that donkey that they are riding has seen better days too!"

"Want to bet on how long it will take until you get your casserole
dish back?"
Old 13-12-2007   #34
Simon Bentley
Associate Member

1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

2. Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.

12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.

13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.

18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

19. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.

21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.

23. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy fridge.

24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real
world.

25 . It's not the jeans that make your bum look fat.

26. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

27. You should not confuse your career with your life.

28. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.

29. Never lick a steak knife.

30. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we put the clocks back.

31. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.

32. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep
down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.

33. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.

34. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
Old 14-12-2007   #35
Forum Handle: YR030
YR4x4R Website User

Vehicle: Nissan Terrano
YR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to behold
Achmed

You will need your sound on

http://media.putfile.com/Achmed-26
Old 16-12-2007   #36
YR4x4R Website User

YR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to beholdYR030 is a splendid one to behold
The Brusel Sprout Game

So you dont like brussel sprouts, well now its time for revenge

http://www.eyegas.com/xmas05/

I scored 570
Old 16-12-2007   #37
Simon Bentley
Associate Member

Two parrots sitting on a perch, one turns to the other and say.........Can you smell fish?
Old 17-12-2007   #38
YR4x4R Website User

UK - Euro ?

A cross-section survey of 1000 people in the UK, made up of Afghans,
Pakistanis, Indians, Poles, Iraqis, Somalis, Africans, Albanians,

Bosnians, Turks, Geordies, Brummies, Glaswegians and Liverpudlians were

asked if they thought Britain should change its currency to Euro.

99% said no, they were quite happy with the Giro.
Old 18-12-2007   #39
YR4x4R Website User

The Bathtub test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do
you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

'Well,' said the Director, 'We fill up a bathtub, then we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty
the bathtub.'

'Oh, I understand,' said the visitor. 'A normal person would use the
bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.'

'No.' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want
a bed near the window?'
Old 18-12-2007   #40
YR4x4R Website User

If Tommy Cooper Were Alive Today...

If Tommy Cooper Were Alive Today...

I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, "That's Aboriginal."

This lorry full of tortoises collided with a van full of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.

I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said "Tenpin?" I said, "No, permanent."

I went in to a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."

I was at a Garden Centre and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.

I went to the local video shop and I said "Can I borrow Batman Forever?" He said, "No, you'll have to bring it back tomorrow"

I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."

I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle." The bloke said "Kenwood" I said, "Where is he then?"

My mate is in love with two schoolbags. He's bisatchel.

I went to the doctor. I said to him "I'm frightened of lapels." He said, "You've got cholera."

I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.

I was reading this book today, The History of Glue. I couldn't put it down.

I phoned the local ramblers club today, but the bloke who answered just went on and on.

The recruitment consultant asked me "What do you think of voluntary work?? I said "I wouldn't do it if you paid me."

I was in the jungle and there was this monkey with a tin opener. I said, "You don't need a tin opener to peel a banana." He said, "No, this is for the custard."

This policeman came up to me with a pencil and a piece of very thin paper. He said, "I want you to trace someone for me."

I told my mum that I'd opened a theatre. She said, "Are you having me on?" I said, "Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising you anything."

I phoned the local builders today; I said to them "Can I have a skip outside my house?" He said, "I'm not stopping you!"

This cowboy walks in to a German car showroom and he says "Audi!"

I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, "Nearest the bull goes first" He went "Baah" and I went "Moo" He said "You're closest"

I was driving up the motorway and my boss phoned me and he told me I'd been promoted. I was so shocked I swerved the car. He phoned me again to say I'd been promoted even higher and I swerved again. He then made me managing director and I went right off into a tree. The police came and asked me what had happened. I said "I careered off the road"

I visited the offices of the RSPCA today. It's tiny: you couldn't swing a cat in there.

I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of a couple of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on two counts.

I bought a train ticket to France and the ticket seller said "Eurostar" I said "Well I've been on telly but I'm no Robbie Williams.